Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee Application Form 2018, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee Official Notification, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee Exam Dates, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee Selection Process, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee Salary Structure
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee 2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is short name as BPCL. At this time BPCL has announced the official notification to recruit the eligible applicants on the vacant post of Management Trainee 2018. All interested applicants can submit the application form before the last date. After the last date, no one application form is acceptable by the organization. Every year Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has recruited the various candidates as a Management Trainee. A large number of applicants applied for this post but a few applicants got success. At this time Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the various post of Management Trainee. All application form is available on its official website.
This web page contains
How to Apply
- All candidates must be passed in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc in Engineering in Mechanical Streams or it’s equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
- All General applicants must have 60 % marks in graduation and 50 % marks for reserved applicants.
- All Applicants must have valid Gate Score Card.
- For General Applicants Maximum Age requirement is 25 Years.
- For OBC Applicants Maximum Age requirement is 28 Years.
- For SC And ST Applicants Maximum Age requirement is 30 Years.
- All interested applicants will be select on the basis of their performance in Gate Scorecard in Mechanical Stream, Group Discussion and Personal Interview which is conduct by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
All selected applicants will get an impressive salary amount of Industries which is Rs. 24,900- 50,500 which is paid by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- First of all, applicants go to an official website which is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- After that click on career section.
- Now find the current opening links and click on this link.
- After that Click on Recruitment Management Trainee Apply online Link.
- Now read all the instructions after that click on Continue button.
- After that provide registration details and click on submit button.
- Now you get a password to log in.
- After that provide personal details, education details, and work Experience.
- Now submit your application form and take a print out of your Bharat Petroleum Corporation Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 for further uses.
Important Dates of Bharat Petroleum Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Online application form: 5 Jan 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 2 Feb 2018