Railway Recruitment, Railway Coach Factory, RCF, ICF, Chennai Recruitment, Railway Apprentice, RRB, RRC, Ex- ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Name of Application: Railway Coach Factory ICF 697 Apprentice
- Form Beginning Date: 08 July 2018
- Form Last Date: 08 Aug 2018
- Short Details: Here are great news for all those applicants who have make a career in the Railway department. Nowadays railway coach factory has recruit all the eligible and desirable applicants as a apprentice. On this web page we provide all important information and all other details about Railway Coach Factory ICF 697 Apprentice Online Form 2018. All applicants must read all the instructions carefully before click on the apply online link. All instructions given below on same web page. If any applicants want more information mention below on this web page. Our team solve your query as soon as possible.
For Apprentice (Fresher)
- For General Applicants – 224 Posts
- For OBC Applicants – 116 Posts
- For SC Applicants – 64 Posts
- For ST Applicants – 32 Posts
- Total Applicants – 426 Posts
For Apprentice (Ex-ITI)
- For General Applicants – 136 Posts
- For OBC Applicants – 73 Posts
- For SC Applicants – 42 Posts
- For ST Applicants – 20 Posts
- Total Applicants – 271 Posts
- All interested applicants must be passed in 10th class or 12th class from a Indian recognized Board or University with minimum 50 % of marks
- All Applicants must have 2 Year ITI course Diploma / Certificate in relevant Field.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 15 Years.
- maximum Age Requirement is 24 Years.
- Age relaxation as per Railway Coach Factory Rules and Regulations for all deserved applicants.
- Form Starting Date: 08 July 2018
- Form Last Date: 08 August 2018
- Admit Card Status: 15 Days before the examination Date.
- Exam Date: To be Notified Later
- Declaration Of Result: After 2 Months of examination date
- For Gen Applicants: 100/-
- For OBC Applicants: 100/-
- For SC Applicants: 000/-
- For ST Applicants: 000/-
- First of All applicants go to the official website which is mention below and download the official notification and read carefully.
- After read all instructions click on apply online link which is mention below on this web page.
- All applicants must have Adhar Card.
- Now provide some important details to railway department and get registration id and password .
- After that Log in your account and give your proper information like Candidate Name, Age Qualification etc.
- Now upload your all related documents like 10th mark sheet, NCVT / SCVT certificate and Id proof
- After that pay your application fee. If applicable
- Now take a print out of your application form for further uses.
Railway Coach Factory ICF Admit Card for Apprentice post will release 15 days before the examination Date. All Applicants must have their own Admit Card Admit Card or Roll number is non – transferable Slip. Without Admit Card no one can enter in the examination hall. All applicants keep stay with http://www.pehu.in for download the admit card. Admit Card will release on same web page after the officially release.