JIPMER Scientist, Research Associate Recruitment 2017, JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Official Notification, JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Exam Dates, JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria, JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details, JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
JIPMER Scientist, Research Associate Recruitment 2017
JIPMER is formerly known as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research. At this time JIPMER has released the notification for recruit the eligible and desirable applicants on the vacant post of Multi Task Worker, Scientist, LT, Research Associate. All eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form before 09 Dec. 2017. After the 9th Dec. no one application form will be acceptable by the organization. ON this web page we provide all latest and other information about JIPMER Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee and How to Apply. If any candidate want more information go to official website.
For Research Scientist I, II
- Maximum Age Requirement is 40 Years as on 09th Dec. 2017
For Lab Technician (LT)
- Maximum Age Requirement is 30 Years as on 09th Dec. 2017
For Multitask Worker
- Maximum Age Requirement is 25 Years as on 09th Dec. 2017
For Research Assistant Post
- Maximum Age Requirement is 35 Years as on 09th Dec. 2017
NOTE : Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations for all reserved categories.
- Research Medical Scientist I : 01
- Research Medical Scientist II : 01
- Lab Technician : 01
- Multitask Workers : 01
- Research Assistant : 01
For Research Assistant :
All candidates must be passed in B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc MLT degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized university or board.
Note : Candidates will be select on the basis of their performance in Direct Interview which is held on 11 Dec. 2017 at 10 :00 Am
For Research Medical Scientist
All Interested candidates should have MBBS degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized University or Board. For More information read the official Notification.
For Lab Technician :
All candidates must be passed in Graduation / B.Sc with 60 % Marks or it’s similar from a recognized Board or University.
For Multitask Worker
All interested applicants should have 10th class DMC or it’s similar from a recognized Board or University.
All interested applicants will be select on the basis of their performance in written examination test and Interview.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2017
First of all applicants those who want to participate in JIPMER Recruitment check their eligibility Criteria. After that follow some simple and easy rules which are mention below on this web page. They are :
- First of all candidates go to official website.
- after that download the official notification and read carefully.
- After read all the instructions click on download the application form.
- Now fill all necessary details with in correct method.
- After that Send their application form to postal address with xerox copy of relevant documents and recent color passport size photograph and one ID proof like Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card and Others.
TO Dr. Rahul- Dhoda Pkar
Additional Professor of Microbiology