UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO Application Form 2018, UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO Official Notification, UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO Important Events, UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO Eligibility Criteria, UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO Vacancy Details, UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO How To Apply, UPPSC RO/ Assistant RO Admit Card
UPPSC RO/ ARO Application Form
UPPSC is formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Here are a big news for all those applicants who want to make a career in civil service. At this time Uttar Pradesh PSC has released the official notification for recruit the interested applicants on the vacant post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. All eligible applicants can submit the application form from it’s official website. If any candidate apply the application form after the due date no one candidate can apply because official link is closed. For Latest information of UPPSC RO / ARO keep stay on this web page.
This web Page Contains
- All applicants must be passed in Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- All applicants must have typing speed 40WPM in English, 25WPM in Hindi.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 Years.
- Maximum Age requirement is 40 Years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules and regulation for all reserved candidates.
- For General and OBC Applicants pay your application fee is Rs. 125/-
- For SC / ST Candidates pay your application fee is Rs. 65/-
- For PH Applicants pay your application fee is Rs. 25/-
- All application fee pay via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, E-wallet.
- Total posts : 460 post
- General Recruitment : 460 post
- General Backlog Recruitment : 5 Post
How to Apply for UPPSC RO / ARO Application Form
- First of all applicants go to official website and click on UPPSC RO/ ARO Apply Online link which is given below on this web page.
- After that a new page will open on your computer screen.
- Now download or view the advertisement and read all instructions carefully.
- After that click on Apply link.
- Now click on Registration Link.
- After that fill all your necessary details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Qualification.
- Now upload your relevant documents and passport size photograph and signature.
- After that pay your application fee.
- Now take a print out of your UPPSC RO / ARO 2018 Application Form for future references.
Admit Card of UPPSC RO / ARO Recruitment 2018
All Admit card will be available on it’s official website after complete the process of Online Application Form or 20 Days before the examination date. Admit Card is Very important without admit card or Roll number no one candidate can enter in the examination hall. Roll Number available only for those applicants who have successfully registered with in limited period of time.