Central Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Central Bank Recruitment 2018 Clerk / PO Vacancies, Central Bank Recruitment 2018 Official Notification, Central Bank Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates, Central Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, @ www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Here is a great opportunity for all those applicants who want to make a career in the Banking Sector. As per the official notification, Central Bank has released the online application form for recruitment the eligible and desirable applicants on the vacant post of PO / Clerk in their Central Bank department. All interested applicants can apply the online application form for Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 before the due date. After the due date, no one application form is received by the Bank. All Applicants selection will be on the basis of their performance in following things like written examination and Personal Interview. On this web page, we provide all latest and important information regarding Central Bank Recruitment 2018, which are given below on the same web page.
Central Bank of India PO/ Clerk Recruitment 2018
Central Bank of India is the first Indian commercial bank. It was established in the year of 1911. Central Bank of India a large number of the network with 4728 Branches, 4 Extension counters, along with 29 Satellite Offices. The central Bank also released a number of Self Employment Schemes to promote employment.
Important Events of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Name of The Bank: Central Bank of India
- Name of the Vacancy: PO / Clerk
- Starting Date Of Online Application Form: Sep 2018
- Last Date Of Online Application Form: Oct. 2018
Education Qualification: All Interested candidates must have completed graduation Degree in any stream or it’s equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Requirement: The age of applicant should be more than 20 years and less than 30 years. Age Relaxation as per Government rules and regulation for all reserved applicants.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Following things like
- Written examination
- Personal interview.
- The applicants who belong to Gen and OBC Category have to pay Rs. 550/-
- The applicants who belong to SC and ST Category have to pay Rs. 50/-
- All Application fee pay via net banking, credit card and Debit Card.
First of all applicants check their eligibility criteria after that follow some simple and easy rules which are mentio n below on the same web page. They are:
- First of all, go to official website which is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After that Click on Career Section on Home page.
- Now Read the given instructions carefully.
- After read the given instructions click on Apply Online link of Central Bank of India PO / Clerk Recruitment 2018 .
- Now Enter all mandatory information in the application form.
- After that Upload all scanned documents and passport size photgraph and signature in the prescribed format or central Bank of India guidelines..
- Now click on submit button and Submit your application form.
- After that take a print out of your application form for future references.
The official website of Central Bank of India: www.centralbankofindia.co.in