Federal bank Clerk Recruitment 2018, Official Notification/ Exam Dates @federalbank.co.in, Federal bank Clerk Recruitment eligibility criteria, Federal bank Clerk Recruitment age limit, Federal bank Clerk Recruitment selection procedure
Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
It is a big opportunity for all those candidates who want to make a career in the banking sector or prepared for banking jobs. At this time Federal bank is going to announce the latest job for the post of Clerk. All Application form are invited from desirable and eligible applicants. If any applicant wants to submit the application form can apply the application form before the due date. After the due date, no one application form will be acceptable by the Federal Bank. Here are we provide all latest information regarding Federal bank recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure and How to Apply. If any appicants wants more information about Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 click on Federal bank Recruitment 2018.
Important Events About Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Bank: Federal Bank Limited
- Name of the vacancy: Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Applying Method: Online Mode
- Total Number of Vacancy: Various
- Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: To Be Notified Later
- Last Date of Online Application Form: To Be Notified Later
- Releasing date of Admit card: To Be Notified Later
- Official website: federalbank.co.in
All applicants must have Graduate degree in any Discipline or it’s equivalent from a recognized university or Board. Those Candidates who are in Final year of Graduation Degree can also Apply.
- Minimum Age requirement of Federal Bank Clerk is: 20 Years
- Maximum Age requirement of Federal Bank Clerk is: 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations for all reserved candidates.
All applicants can pay Application fee of Federal Bank Clerk via online mode only. All candidates can pay by credit card/ Debit Card or Net banking.
- All candidates who belong to General and OBC have to pay your application fee is Rs. 600/-
- All candidates who belong to SC and ST have to pay your application fee is Rs. 100/-
All Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in three states. They Are
- Preliminary Exam (Multiple Type Questions) 100 Marks
- Main examination after Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Questions) 200 Marks.
- Personnel Interview
- All applicants go to official website which is www.federalbank.co.in
- Read all the instructions for the Vacancy of Federal Bank clerk Recruitment 2018.
- Now find the Federal Bank clerk recruitment Application form 2018 link.
- After that Click on above link and open it.
- Now Fill all your mandatory details like Candidate Name and Date Of Birth.
- After that Uploads your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Now Pay your Application Fees.
- After that Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Print out of your Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2018 For Future references.