Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Application Form, Indian Navy Engineer Officer Official Notification, Indian Navy Engineer Officer Exam Dates, Indian Navy Engineer Officer Eligibility Criteria, Indian Navy Engineer Officer vacancy Details
Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Application Form
Here are a big opportunity for all those applicants who want to make a career in Indian Navy ( Nausena Bharti ). Now a days the Indian army has released the application form for recruit the eligible and desirable applicants on the vacant post of various departments like Electrical Department, Executive department and technical Department. All application form are available on it’s official website. Our team provide all latest information about Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Application Form, so all interested candidates keep stay on this web page.
Recruitment of Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018
The Indian Navy every year conduct the various candidates in various department. A large number of applicants apply the application form every year and few candidates were selected. At this year The Indian Navy conduct the engineer Officer. All applicants must be submit your application form with in due date. On this web page we provide Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Age limit, Vacancy Details, Direct official links and How to Apply.
Important Events of Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Application Form
- Name of the Board : Indian Navy Recruitment Board
- Name of the Vacancy : Engineer Officer
- Application Status : Available Online
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : 5 Jan 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 25 Jan 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date : Update Soon
- Date of Examination Test : May / July 2018
All candidates must be qualified in B.tech / BE and it’s similar in relevant streams from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Requirement is 24 Years.
- Age relaxation as per Indian Navy rules and regulations for all reserved applicants.
- For General and OBC applicants can pay your application fee is Rs. : 000/- ( Exempted )
- For SC And ST applicants can pay your application fee is Rs. : 000/- ( Exempted )
Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Recruitment
For Executive Department
- General Service / Hydrography Cadre : 40 Posts
- NAIC : 08 Posts
For Technical Department
- Engineering Branch : 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch : 33 Posts
Total Vacancies 108 Posts
How to Apply for Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Application Form
First of all applicants those who want to participate in this Recruitment check their eligibility criteria, age limit. After that follow some simple and easy rules which are mention below on this web page. They are :
- First of all go to Apply Online link which is mention below on this web page.
- After that fill all your personnel details, education details and others.
- Now you get a username / application Number or password save it on proper location.
- After that click on login button which is mention below on this web page.
- Now fill your Application Number and password and click on login button.
- After that upload your relevant documents or passport Size photograph and signature in prescribed format
- No application Fee is Required for Indian Navy Engineer Officer 2018 Recruitment
- Now take a print out of your Indian Navy Engineer Officer Recruitment 2018 for further uses.