JCECEB Admit Card 2018, Jharkhand CECE 2018, Jharkhand Polytechnic / Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2018, JCECE Polytechnic 2018, JCECE 2018 Application Form, JCECE 2018 Exam Date, JCECE Syllabus, JCECE Exam Pattern 2018, JCECE Eligibility 2018
- Name of Admission Form: Jharkhand Polytechnic / Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2018
- Form Beginning Date: 22 March 2018
- Form Last Date: 22 April 2018
- Short Details: All interested applicants eagerly waiting for Jharkhand Polytechnic / Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2018 because they can enroll for Jharkhand Polytechnic Course. All applicants those want to make a career in engineering side can submit the application form from the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JPECE) 2018 before the last date of form submission. If any applicant have any query or any problem you must visit our web page time to time (regularly) for latest update about Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Exam (JPECE) 2018. As you know Eligibility is the first thing for submit the application form So you can also check his / her eligibility to appear for Jharkhand Polytechnic / Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2018.
|Exam Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Physics||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Chemistry||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Math||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total Questions||150 Questions||150 Marks|
- Exam Paper Type: Multiple Type Questions
- Time Duration of Exam: 150 minutes ( 2 Hour 30 Min)
- Exam Paper Language: English, Hindi
- Every Correct Answer give 01 Marks
- Every Wrong Answer deduct 0.25 Marks
- All candidates those who want to submit the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Test 2018 must be passed Matriculation and must have a Jharkhand State Domicile or residence certificate.
- Minimum Age Required is 17 Years and Maximum Age required is No limit.
- Form Starting Date: 22 March 2018
- Form-Last Date: 22 April 2018
- Admit Card Status: May 2018
- Exam Date: May- May 2018
- Declaration Of Result: June 2018
- For Gen Applicants: 400/-
- For OBC Applicants: 400/-
- For SC Applicants: 250/-
- For ST Applicants: 250/-
- For Female Applicants: 250/-
All Questions will come from 10th class syllabus of these subjects which are mention below on the same web page
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam admit card will release in the month of May 2018. All candidates must download their admit card because admit card is mandatory slip. If any applicant found without admit card no one enter in the examination hall. Because admit card have following identities of applicants like Applicant Name, Applicant Father Name, Exam Center Date and Address. If any applicant found any mistake in their admit card must communicate with the controller of Examination board.