MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 / MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply Online/ MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application Form/ MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details/MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Admit Card/ MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Result/ Exam Date of MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
Here is the good news for the job seekers in Madhya Pradesh that a recruitment notification has been published regarding 4000 vacancies of Sub Inspector in Madhya Pradesh Police Department. Hurry up and submit your application form on or before the last date. The detailed information regarding MPPEB Sub-Inspector Form 2018 is given below in this webpage.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
No. Of Vacancies: 4000 Post
Last Date for submission of Form: August 2018
MPPEB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The Madhya Pradesh Police Department has published a notification for the selection of 4000 Sub Inspector vacancies in their department. It is a golden opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing hard to get a government job. Don’t miss the chance to be a sub-inspector in Madhya Pradesh Police.
Details of Notification:
The candidates can check here details of the notification in order to find eligibility criteria for said vacancies. You should read the official notification and then submit your application form in a proper manner to appear successfully in the recruitment process.
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector (District Force)
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
- Sub Inspector (Ordnance)
- Sub Inspector (Q.D.)
- Sub Inspector (Radio)
- Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)
- The candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- The candidates should have passed 3-year diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering for Radio and Ordnance from a recognized institution.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
- The relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
For Gen Category: The candidates who want to appear in two written examinations have to submit Rs 700/- as application fees otherwise Rs 500 /- for the single examination.
For Other Categories: The candidates who want to appear in 2 paper have to submit Rs 350/- as application fees otherwise Rs 250 /- for 1 paper.
The applicants have to go through the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Trade Test
- The Online Application Start on July 2018
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: August 2018
- Last Date to make payment for application Form: September 2018
- Date of examination: October 2018
- Date of PST and PET: Will be updated
- The Final Result will be declared on: will be updates
Dear Reader follows the simple steps which are given below in order to submission of application form for MPPEB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on Latest Notification Section and select right notification link.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- A new window will appear on your screen.
- Fill the all correct details and don’t forget to fill mandatory sections.
- Upload the required scanned document.
- Pay the application fees in the prescribed manner. (Online)
- After that submit your application form successfully.
|MPPEB SI Notification 2018||Coming Soon|
|MPPEB SI Application Form 2018||Click Here|
|MPPEB SI Admit Card 2018||Click Here|
|MPPEB SI Result 2018||Click Here|
If you have any query regarding MPPEB Sub-Inspector Application Form / Notification, please comment below. Thankyou
You can visit www.peb.mb.gov.in to clarify your additional doubts about Recruitment 2018.