TPSC Recruitment 2018 for Bill Collector/ AAO/ ASO (Gr-II) / Apply Online for TPSC Recruitment 2018/ Application Form for TPSC Recruitment 2018 / TPSC Recruitment 2018 Details/ TPSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / TPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Result/ TPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern / TPSC Recruitment 2018 Syllabus.
In Accordance with the State Telling of Telangana State Public Service Commission TPSC. The subsequent recruiting for its 200 article of this Bill Collector/AAO/ ASO (gr ii ) under TPSC is published. Interested and eligible applicants according to the prescribed arrangement in official telling might submit their form through internet mode prior to the previous date. The thorough advice about educational eligibility, age limitation, selection procedure, application fee and how to employ, crucial connections is listed under this page.
Name of The Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission TPSC
No. of vacancies: 200 Posts
Name of the Posts: Bill Collector/AAO/ ASO (Gr-II)
Last Date for submission of Form: 10th August 2018
Telangana PSC Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II||13|
|Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II||55|
|Data Processing Assistant Grade-II||08|
The candidates may assess here information on this telling so as to come across eligibility criteria for the said statute. You need to read the state telling and submit your form in a suitable manner to seem successful in the recruiting procedure.
Required Qualification for Telangana PSC Vacancy:
|TSPSC Vacancy||Required Qualification|
|Bill Collector||Must Have a Diploma in any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC|
|Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II||B.Com from any University recognized by UGC, and proficiency in accounts.|
|Assistant Stores Officer Grade-II||B.Com from any University recognized by UGC, and proficiency in accounts.|
|Data Processing Assistant Grade-II||Graduation from any recognized University in Computer applications|
- The candidate’s age must be not more than 40 years.
- The relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure for TPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below as per the official notification.
- Written Examination (Objective Type).
- Final Selection of the contenders for Telangana PSC Recruitment will be done on the basis of secured marks.
Scheme of the Examination:
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.150/-
- The Online Application Start on 25th July 2018
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 10th August 2018
- Last Date to make payment for Application Form: will be updates
- Date of examination: will be updates
- The Final Result will be declared on: will be updates
How to Apply for the Telangana PSC Bill Collector/AAO/ ASO (Gr-II) Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Vist to the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Fill all the required details in the Form.
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode.
- Scan & Upload all the required certificates (if required).
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Complete the Application Form.
- Take Printout of the Application.
Important Links for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018
|Telangana PSC Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Telangana PSC Application Form 2018||Click Here|
|Telangana PSC Admit Card 2018||Click Here|
|Telangana PSC Result 2018||Click Here|
Dear Reader if you have any query regarding Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 or any doubt
You can share with us through the comment section. Thanks!
You can visit www.tspsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 to clarify your additional doubts.