UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 Application Form, UPSC NDA Recruitment Official Notification, UPSC NDA Recruitment Exam Dates, UPSC NDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, UPSC NDA Recruitment Vacancy Details, UPSC NDA Recruitment Direct Official Links
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 Application Form
UPSC is formerly known as Union Public Service Commission. At this time UPSC has released the official notification for recruit the eligible and desirable applicants on the vacant post of NDA I in Army, Navy wing, Airforce. Here is a big opportunity for all those applicants who want to make a career in National Defense Academy. All application form is available on its official website. If any applicants want to submit the application form can apply from the application form within due date. After the due date, no one application form will not be acceptable by the organization. For all latest information about UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 whole read the article carefully.
Important Events and Useful Dates of UPSC NDA 2018 Application Form
- Name of The Commission: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Vacancy: UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 15 Jan 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 5 Feb 2018
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: April 2018
- Date of Examination test: 22 April 2018
All interested applicants must be qualified in 12th Class or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum age Requirement is 16 Years.
- Maximum Age Requirement is 19 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per government rules and regulations for all reserved applicants.
- All applicants who belong to General and OBC Category have to pay your application fee is Rs. 100/-
- All applicants who belong to General and OBC Category have to pay your application fee is Rs. 000/- ( Exempted)
- All application fee pay via net banking credit card and debit card.
- For Army in National Defence Academy: 208 Posts
- For Navy in National Defence Academy: 60 Posts
- For Airforce in National Defence Academy: 92 Posts
- For 12th Cadet Entry in Naval Academy: 55 Posts
First of all applicants those who want to apply the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 application form first check their eligibility criteria after that follow some simple and easy rules which are mention below on this web page. They are:
- First of all, go to UPSC NDA Recruitment Apply Online Link which is mention on the same web page.
- After that, a new tab will open on your computer screen.
- Now click on Part I Registration
- After that fill all your necessary details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, and Address.
- Now upload your recent color passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and relevant documents.
- Now, pay your application fee. If applicable
- After that take a print out of your UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 Application Form for further uses.